About Me

I am a member of emerging Victoria band, Made in Bangs! This Blog is to further publicize Made in Bangs! as well as serving as an outlet for my personal art, music, poems, and ideas.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Holographic Sex Slave

This is a dream I had a few years ago, I immediate thought it should be an episode of the outer limits or something like that. When I originally  wrote this dream down, I wrote it as a story, in the third person. this is rare, I normally record dreams in the first person when I'm first putting them to paper. perhaps I did this to distance myself from the subject matter. this is not a nice story, when you finish the story you are likely to feel like you just got kicked in the stomach, that's how I felt when I woke up from this dream, but I also felt the story was an important one and that's why I'm sharing it. I have only altered a few words, otherwise this story is identical to the I original recorded on September 19th, 2010. 


He had never used one before, but he knew they were available at any grocery store; they could be found in the aisle across from the beer and hard liquor. His friends had used them before, and said it was great. They were so readily available that he barely remembered why he bothered trying to meet human females anymore.
“Besides,” he thought, “it’s one thing to meet a real girl, and quite another to convince her to come home with you. Real girls are snobby, and picky. They want to be treated right and taken out for dinner and movies, and still no guarantee they’ll go to bed with you.”
These, he was told, were a sure thing. They’re programmed to service you. They couldn't say no, that’s what you bought them for.  You could even try them out in the store free of charge. So, he decided to give it a try.
He entered the local super market and acted discreet, just like he was there to buy some milk. With a glance over his shoulder he ducked down the aisle with the beer on the left and the holograms on the right.
He picked the one he thought prettiest of all, slipped open the package and turned his girl on. Wasting no time he undid his pants, whipped out his dick and told her to suck. She did as he said and got on her knees, and she proceeded to do her best to please.
There he stood in the aisle looking around, pants around his knees, his half flaccid penis in the mouth of a hologram. She was doing quite well, it all felt so real, but in the back of his mind there was a growing sense that something was not right. Sure, she was more beautiful than any girl he had a shot with, she was great with her tongue and knew what she was doing, he would never have to take her to dinner, and she would never complain of a headache or that she was too tired, but the uneasiness inside him continued to grow, and he began question, Is this really okay? Does she not have feelings”

He tells her to stop. He pulls up his pants and asks, “Would you prefer if we just talked?”
The pair proceed to shop for groceries, walking through the store enthralled in conversation. He asks her about the contents of her mind. He wants to know what things she thinks, what she believes.
“Is this a life you have chosen?” he asks her.
“I know that I am a hologram, and I’m programmed to have sex with my master,” she replies, “but no, I wouldn't say this is a life I have chosen. It’s certainly not what I want.”

Watchful eyes look as ears listen in, all to be sure she never reaches freedom.

He promised her he would get her out, allow her to live the way that she wanted, but he couldn't take her then, he had to leave. They returned to her shelf where they first met. He said he would come back for her, he told her to wait for his return. He asked her not to go with anyone else, he would come back, he would rescue her.
How long she waited, she had no way to know. Finally she was reactivated once again, removed from her box and reanimated.
“I've been waiting for you!” she exclaimed, “I knew you would come. Now take me from here and grant me my freedom.” she thought he looked different but couldn't quite tell; she’d rather believe he would save her from hell.
“what do you mean? I’m not this person, who do you mean? and this is no prison.” stammered the shocked young man.  He had not come to save her, he knew not for what she was waiting. “ you shouldn't feel pain, you shouldn't feel shame, you’re not even real, I’m the one who takes his pants off in the middle of the store!”
Her spirits sank, he wasn't the same, who was this man, and where was the guy who promised her freedom.
“long dead is this person you've long waited for, decades may have passed or more.” he told her. She thought maybe he could understand, she felt maybe he’d show her compassion.
“I know it is you I've been waiting for! It said in the stars, and the prophet he told me.” she explained to this young man the things that she dreamed and that one day she hoped that she would be freed.
It seemed to be pity that he took for her. He bought her at cost and took her from the store. “come with me honey and I’ll take you home.”
“The others, they’ll find me, they’ll hunt me down, they are already watching, they already know. Outside’s not safe, I must run away. Thank you for my freedom, but I’ll find my own way.”  she blurts out the words and runs off before the young man can stop her. She runs across busy streets, and through green lawns.

A boy and his mother approaching a train. No destination, and not sure which train. Finally they board a train of their choice. As they take their seats on the mostly empty train, she appears through the rear door of the aft most train car. The girl who had waited a year if not more. “I knew you would come, and oh how I’ve waited, but the prophet he told me this was the train.” the boy and his mother seemed to remember. They welcomed her with open arms.
The faces, they judged from neighbouring seats.
She felt protected and finally safe. The boy and his mother defended her from the faces that judged.
“Going to Vegas?” piped up an older lady from across the aisle “she’d be useful there, sell her to a brothel and it’ll pay your way.”
Shocked and appalled the boy and his mother react angrily. “How dare you!? I never! What a horrible thing…” the boy and his mother defended her honour. The loose lipped lady and others slinked off the train, astonished and ashamed.
Overjoyed and jubilant, the girl finally felt safe.
As the train pulled away she was gang raped.



the end



No comments: