About Me

I am a member of emerging Victoria band, Made in Bangs! This Blog is to further publicize Made in Bangs! as well as serving as an outlet for my personal art, music, poems, and ideas.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

First Track I've made with Ableton.

I've heard a lot of things about ableton, all of them good. This eventually lead to checking this program out for myself. "ableton live" as this program is called seems like an amazingly fluid way to create and preform music. The track below is the first thing I have ever created with ableton. I'm just starting to figure it out, but so far I like it a lot. I don't have a midi keyboard set up right now; I drew most of the notes in rather than using the computer keyboard to play the notes and record parts that way in real time, though i did use the keyboard this way for one sound in the breakdown part. If you'd like to try this program for 30 days follow this link: www.ableton.com and choose which package you'd like to try. I suggest trying it. I'm enjoying it so far.


Wobble on the Brick Echo by this is my life on music

No comments: